High-power disinfection for medium space
SAFETY BY DESIGN
A motion sensor will detect any movement
and immediately deactivate
the lamp and sound an alarm.
2 minutes delayed start with audible alarms
Once the disinfection time is set,
the lamp will be turned on after a delay
of 2 minutes allowing people and
pets to leave the room.
Auto Power Off
When lamp detects a movement
of more than 45°, it will automatically
power off, thus preventing heat damage
to surrounding objects, should the lamp fall over.
Safe and harmless – Leave no residue
Note: Only when used in accordance with manufacturer instructions
THROUGH THE WALL
HIGH QUALITY LAMP
QUARTZ GLASS TUBE
Allows full transmission of ultraviolet light
Allows fast and easy relocation of unit
Product: GOLDENSEA UV Ultraviolet Disinfection unit for medium space
Light Source Wattage: 36W (T8) x 6
Light Source Lifespan: Max. 9000h
Control: Touch keys + remote control
Material: Quartz glass and aluminum alloy
Function: UV disinfection
Cable Length: 1.8m
Compliance: CE, ETL, ROHS, REACH
Application: Large spaces: hotels, schools, studios, small theater, stadium and workshop
Ultraviolet light can cause damage to eyes and skin.
All personnel, animals and plants must leave/ be moved from the site during use.
1. Ultraviolet disinfection lamp products emitting UV-C at 253.7nm must only be used in an environment with no living things present (humans, animals, plants). Ultraviolet light may cause skin redness, itching, peeling, and eye conjunctive damage caused by electro-optical ophthalmitis. Never look directly at the lamp without suitable eye protection when it is powered on and emitting light. It is essential that all people and pets leave the room before the lamp is turned on and only re-enter the room after the lamp has been turned off/ has finished its disinfection cycle.
2. Ultraviolet has a degrading effect on many materials including plastics, paper and cloth. Exposure to irradiation over long periods of time may cause the surface of the irradiated objects to change color and or become more brittle. Never use ultraviolet sterilization lamp products emitting direct irradiation on expensive clothing, ornaments, calligraphy, painting and other valuables.
3. The surface of the lamp tube should be kept clean when using the UV disinfection lamp. It is recommended to clean the lamp tube regularly when not in use (usually every 2 weeks). When cleaning, please use a soft clean cotton cloth with a small amount of alcohol to wipe the lamp tube surface, remove the dust and oil.
4. A side effect of disinfection can be an abnormal smell, similar to that of the sun drying wet bedding, we recommend that spaces are well ventilated for 10-15 minutes following disinfection.
5. UV lamps should be properly protected after disinfection and placed out of reach of children, in a safe place.
6. Impact and strong vibration may cause the lamp tube to break. Should the lamp tube break, immediately turn off the power supply and dispose of the lamp, wearing protective gloves and according to your local toxic and harmful garbage rules. Should a lamp break, immediately open the windows for 10-15 minutes of ventilation.
7. Never disinfect areas with inflammable or explosive items as you may otherwise cause burning or explosion.
8. If the lamp tube needs to be replaced, replace only with the original brand of lamp tube and complete the operation according to the procedures in the user manual.